LAS VEGAS NEW HOME INSIDERS’
GUIDE TO THE LATEST ACTIVE ADULT COMMUNITIES
Low Maintenance. Luxury Lifestyle. Resort-Like Amenities. Today’s active-adult developments are redefining what it means to live in a 55+ community.
- Gorgeous views of the mountains and Las Vegas Valley – Toll Brothers’ first active-adult community in Las Vegas
- Located in Summerlin’s newest village
- Features 3 flexible single-story floorplans starting in the mid $400s
- 22,000 square clubhouse, state-of-the-art fitness and rec center
- On-site lifestyle director will organize social events such as Friday night cocktail parties, card & billiard tournaments, golf outings, day trips and continuous learning
- The latest of the nationally recognized resort-like communities is located in Summerlin just miles from Downtown Summerlin and the area’s plentiful outdoor activities
- 3 collections, 13 different models ranging from 1,538 to over 2,900 square feet with prices starting in the mid $400s
- Centered around the Resort Club, featuring a rooftop deck, culinary studio, dog park, Zen garden, pickleball and bocce ball courts, resort and lap pools and fitness studio
HERITAGE AT CADENCE
- By Lennar and located in Henderson just miles from Lake Las Vegas Resort and Lake Mead
- 4 communities, 13 different floor plans ranging from 1,667 to 2,873 square feet with prices starting in the low $300s.
- 22,000 square foot rec and fitness center with aerobics studio, including an indoor lap pool, craft rooms, billiards room, game room, ballroom, multi-purpose rooms, cafe, bocce ball and tennis courts, horseshoe pits and outdoor BBQ
Life Begins at 55
The latest 55+ communities are designed for today’s adults with flexible floorplans and modern amenities, while centered around a social and active resort-like lifestyle.
Let Mike serve as your guide to discovering your dream home in Las Vegas and live the next stage of your life to its fullest.